Clamp-on Ultrasonic Flow Meter
The flow meters are ideal for process-control or flow measurement at fixed locations. Their non-invasive nature makes them indispensable in applications such as chemical liquid processing, hygienic process monitoring, high – pressure flow measurement, etc. benefited from our advanced digital signal processing technology, the flow water, including hot water, chilled water, city water, sea water etc.
- Cost effective and Versatility
- High accuracy, better than /- 1.0% read
- Noninvasive, no moving parts, no pressure drop, no maintenance
- Easy and economical installation, no pipe cutting
- Wide measurement range, 0.03 ~40ft/s (0.01~12m/s)
- Wide pipe size range, ¾~180 inches (DN20~4570mm)
- Suitable for all commonly used pipe materials
- Signal quality tracking and self-adjusting capabilities. Automatically match transducer to pipe material.
- Velocity, volumetric and totalized flow.
- Easy to use and set up. Self-explanatory menu-driving programming.
- Rich input and output functionalities.
- Ideal for both clean and opaque liquid flow measurement, in fact, most any liquid containing less than 5% total suspended solids (TSS) or aeration.
- Secondary Sewage, Waste Treatment etc.,
- Oil including lubricating oil, diesel oil, fuel oil, etc.,
- Beverage, Food and Pharmaceutical
- Processor where non – contact is a must.
- HVAC, energy measurement system, etc.
We are looking inquiries majorly from Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Pondicherry.
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece